This blog was lost because the title was forgotten in the plethora of other blogs I maintained. I hope to return here again. Lost and now found is a good thing during Lent.
1. Trinitarian: The Holy Trinity is the communicator par excellence. Even better the Trinity is the inventor of communication – the Creator! This blog will explore this.
2. Jesus Way: Jesus showed us the way to communicate. His was not just words but actions and direction.
3. Jesus Truth: Jesus was faithful to the Father. His fidelity is what we rely on as we struggle to communicate. As the truth we seek Jesus enlightens us through his word in the Spirit.
4. Jesus Life: We are not left in the dark about communication and relationship. Jesus gives us the grace (inward life) to sustain us in our struggle to communicate, to live in communion with God and with each other.
5. The Spirit: We are impelled, as was St. Paul, to share the “good news” of Christ. To be a Pauline living St. Paul today means not only using new media to evangelize it means to pray, to be united to God, to rely totally on God until it is “no longer I who live, Christ lives in me” (Gal. 2:20). This letting go and letting God is our “strength in weakness.” Paul said “when I am weak, then I am strong” (2 Cor. 12:10).
Stay tuned for 5 more ways to delve into a spirituality for communication.